Drug and alcohol nurse
- Specialty : Forensic & Correctional Health
- Location : Multiple Locations
- Date Listed : March 19, 2018
- Apply Before : April 19, 2018
Work Type/s: Casual/Full-Time/Part-Time
Classification/s: Mental Health and Counselling Alcohol and Other Drugs
With the incredible growth of this specialized area, this is soon becoming an area of nursing with amazing career opportunities.
SwingShift Nurses are currently hiring for Drug and Alcohol positions based in locations across metropolitan Melbourne and regionally based areas.
Most organisations provide a range of complementary treatment services to support individuals and families to assist them to recover from the harmful effects of drugs and alcohol. Drawing on their specialist expertise to increase community understanding of drug and alcohol related issues and will develop a pro-active, educative focus to our work.
Roles range from Full Time Nurse Unit Management(NUM) Roles and Assistant Nurse Unit Manager(ANUM) to Part Time Enrolled Nurses/ Support Workers.
If you are interested in working in Drug and Alcohol Residential Rehabilitation and Treatment Services and posses the criteria below please contact us to discuss employment options.
Successful candidates will possess:
- Current AHPRA registration as a Registered Nurse
- A minimum of 3 years post graduate experience in Nursing
- Recent Drug and Alcohol nursing experience and skills
- A current police check
- A current Working With Children Check
- Current drivers licence
- Post graduate qualification in a relevant field is highly desirable